DRIGGERS COMMERCIAL GROUP, INC.
2487 Demere Road, Suite 200
St. Simons Island, GA 31522
Thirty years in the commercial real estate field, first as an independent fee appraiser/consultant, and most recently as a broker in commercial real estate, with firms in Atlanta, Georgia, and more recently in Coastal Georgia. Prior to working with Driggers Commercial Group, Inc., Mr. Sweat had worked with The David Beal Company, first joining that group in 1992. Prior employers were Georgia Federal Bank (1988-1992) and SunTrust Bank (1980-1988). Employment had been largely based in Atlanta prior to moving back home, but appraisals and market studies were performed on properties throughout the southeast and U.S., on virtually all types of commercial property, including conventional multi-family housing, student housing, low-income housing tax credit properties, office, retail, industrial and vacant land.
Working almost exclusively as a broker in the commercial real estate field over the past eight years, Mr. Sweat has specialized in commercial real estate in southeast Georgia. He has worked with several Banks in managing and selling assets during this period, as well as providing real estate consulting services to various clients. In addition, Mr. Sweat has been involved in several net-leased properties throughout the Southeast U.S. helping clients acquire and divest of these various income producing properties, as well as helping clients sell on-going businesses. Types of real estate he has been involved with have included office, retail, manufacturing and warehouse, self-storage, multi-family, residential developments, timber acreage, raw land and developed commercial sites.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, University of Georgia, 1979
Master of Business Administration, Finance/Real Estate, Georgia State University, 1985
- Real Estate Appraisal Principles
- Basic Valuation Procedures
- Capitalization Theory & Technique – Part A
- Capitalization Theory & Technique – Part B
- Case Studies in Real Estate Valuation
- Valuation Analysis and Report Writing
- National USPAP Update
- Licensed Real Estate Broker: State of Georgia, No. S150051
- Licensed Real Estate Broker: State of Florida, No. BK 323888
- Certified Real Estate Appraiser: State of Georgia – Certificate No. CG266
- National Association of Realtors
- Georgia Association of Realtors
- Golden Isles Association of Realtors
- Associate Member of the Appraisal Institute