Robert Driggers has 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate field as an independent fee appraiser/consultant, and broker, with regional and national firms in Atlanta, Ga., and more recently in Coastal Georgia. Owner/President of Driggers Commercial Group, Inc., formed in January 2007. Principal of Everson, Huber & Driggers, LC from establishment in January 1995 through 2006. Prior employers were CB Richard Ellis (1993-1994), Cushman & Wakefield of Georgia (1990-1993), and Georgia Federal Bank (1986-1990).
Employment largely based in Atlanta and Coastal Georgia. Leasing and sales assignments, as well as appraisals and market studies, have been performed throughout the Southeastern U.S., on virtually all types of commercial property. Clients include large and small financial institutions, corporations, pension funds, insurance companies, government agencies, and individuals.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance/Real Estate, Georgia Southern University
• Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: State of Georgia – Certificate No. 001255 (since 07/91)
• Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: State of Florida – Certificate No. RZ2827 (since 05/05)
• Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: State of South Carolina – Certificate No. CG4946 (since 02/06)
• Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: State of North Carolina – Certificate No. A8061
• Licensed Real Estate Broker: State of Georgia, # 278693, (since 9/04)
• Licensed Real Estate Broker: State of South Carolina, # 53793, (since 9/05)
• Expert Witness: Superior Court of Paulding County, GA
• Expert Witness: Superior Court of Glynn County, GA
• Expert Witness: Superior Court of Gwinnett County, GA
• Expert Witness: Superior Court of Camden County, GA
• Expert Witness: Superior Court of Tattnall County, GA
• Expert Witness: Deposition, Northern District of GA, Atlanta Division
• Expert Witness: U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
• Expert Witness: U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Georgia
• Appraisal Institute Course Instructor
• Golden Isles Association of Realtors (since 2006). Board of Directors Member since 1/2012. President, 2017.
• Circle of Excellence, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
• Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors (since 2005). Million Dollar Club in 2007 with > $20 million in volume, 2012 with >$8 million in volume, 2014 with > $3.5 million in volume, and 2015 with > $4.5 million in volume.
• MAI, Member Appraisal Institute, Certificate Number 10,763 (since June 1995)
• CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member (since October 2010)
• Board of Directors, Atlanta Chapter, AI, 1999-2001
• Chair – Chapter Admissions Development and Member Retention Committee, AI, 1999-2001
• Member of 1998/1999 Young Advisory Council, Appraisal Institute
• Appraisal Institute Instructor: Basic Appraisal Principals, Basic Appraisal Procedures, Gen. Site Valuation/Cost Appr.