Email Russell Sweat [link to email@example.com]
Read Full Bio [link brings up pop-up]
Russell Sweat has 30 years of experience in commercial real estate, first as an independent appraiser/consultant and most recently as a broker with firms in Atlanta, Ga. and Coastal Georgia. He has conducted appraisals and market studies on properties throughout the Southeast and U.S. on virtually all types of property including: conventional multi-family housing, student housing, low-income housing tax credit properties, office, retail, industrial, and vacant land.
Working almost exclusively as a broker over the past eight years, Mr. Sweat has specialized in commercial real estate in Southeast Georgia. He has worked with several banks in managing and selling assets during this period, as well as providing real estate consulting services to various clients. In addition, he has been involved in several net-leased properties throughout the Southeast, helping clients acquire and divest of these various income producing properties, as well as helping clients sell ongoing businesses.
Types of real estate he has been involved with have included office, retail, manufacturing and warehouse, self-storage, multi-family, residential developments, timber acreage, raw land and developed commercial sites.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, University of Georgia
Master of Business Administration, Finance/Real Estate, Georgia State University
• Real Estate Appraisal Principles
• Basic Valuation Procedures
• Capitalization Theory & Technique – Part A
• Capitalization Theory & Technique – Part B
• Case Studies in Real Estate Valuation
• Valuation Analysis and Report Writing
• National USPAP Update
• Licensed Real Estate Broker: State of Georgia, No. S150051
• Licensed Real Estate Broker: State of Florida, No. BK 323888
• Certified Real Estate Appraiser: State of Georgia – Certificate No. CG266
• National Association of Realtors
• Georgia Association of Realtors
• Golden Isles Association of Realtors
• Associate Member of the Appraisal Institute